February 07, 2012

My Inspiration

This time last year I was busy trying to plan my son's 1st Birthday Party. Everyone knows that a child's 1st Birthday is a big deal, and usually involves a lot of planning, and work. Honestly, I started day dreaming about his party when he was only 8 or 9 months old :)

I wanted him to have a unique party. I am not big on the birthday sets you can buy at just any party store or the cookie cutter type Disney character sets. So I began searching the internet, and planning my own party. I finally decided on a Woodland Forest themed party! Here are a few pictures from the party...









I had so much fun putting his party together!! Even though it was a ton of work, I enjoyed every minute of it!! This is when I began to realize how many other moms also wanted a unique party for their little one, but either lacked the creativity or the time to bring it all together.

After receiving compliments on how well Elias' party turned out, I decided to start offering my party planning skills for others! I am happy to announce that my Etsy shop will be selling party packs for all types of celebrations, and they are as unique as the person you are celebrating! If you don't see something you like, let me know, I also accept custom orders.

Happy Crafting!

No comments: