March 19, 2014

Party Planning & Monster Bags

I have been busy the last few weeks preparing for my kid's birthday parties.

My son (who is turning 4), has requested to have a "Despicable Me Minion" party and my sweet baby girl is having a Sugar & Spice theme to celebrate her first birthday!

I will share pictures from their parties next month. But for now I just wanted to show what else I have been busy working on...

I have received several orders this week on the Monster Party Bags in my Etsy shop.



I designed these for my son's 2nd birthday monster party, and now they are the most popular item I sell in my shop.

This was probably one of my favorite themes I have ever done for a party. Here are some pictures of the other decorations I made...






 And of course a picture of the sweet birthday boy! Can't believe he will be turning 4 next week!


Happy Crafting!

No comments: